Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kellie!


      Hey ladies, and maybe some gentlemen, thanks for coming to check out  Kellie's rockin' outfit!  I saw Kellie at a Marketing Kick-Off event, she was there representing Qualtrics, minding her own business, but I couldn't resist asking her if she would be on my blog.  The instant I saw her boots I knew the world needed to see and appreciate their beauty, so why not put them on my blog, right?  As you can tell, this outfit overall is an A+.  Her knit dress in a fun, fall color pairs well with a scarf, belt, and of course the boots.  She also had a great gold, over-sized watch to accessorize.  So ...

HOW DO YOU GET KELLIE'S LOOK???
1. Some Beautiful Boots: 

2. A Great Knit Dress:

3. ACCESSORIES!:

    Thanks to Kellie for being a great model and to everyone out there reading!  I hope you have gotten some fun fall ideas to make you feel like a million bucks this season!  Remember that you don't have to do EVERYTHING in this just try something,  you never know unless you try!  See you next week!

XoXo,
Aubrey


No comments:

Post a Comment