Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Megan!



              Last Wednesday I went to my Management Communications class and who sat by me?  Megan! It doesn't get any easier than that.  Megan was really fun to talk to and cute and, of course, she was dressed really stylishly.  Luckily for me, this time, it was easy for me to ask if she wanted to be on my blog and, as you can tell, she agreed.  Megan's outfit is simple and easy to put together, but it is still very fun and put together.
            On top Megan is wearing is a simple white blouse with a fun necklace but her skirt is what makes this outfit really pop.  The fun color takes it up a notch.  Her sandals keep it summery and the whole thing together looks amazing.  So ...

HOW DO YOU GET HER LOOK??

1. A Simple, But Fun, Blouse:
2. A Vibrant Skirt:
(In Magenta & Yellow! Perfect for fall!--Nordstrom.com) **ON SALE**
(Retro Vibe--Modcloth.com)
3. Some Sassy Shoes:
(Tanya 56, Silver, only $21.95!!--Foreveryoungshoesutah.com)
(Perfect if you want to go for an Autumn look--Nordstrom.com)

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Make sure to become a follower by clicking "follow" in the top left corner.  Also, a big thanks to Megan for being my every day model.  She was great.  Remember to try jewel tones if you want more of a fall look!  Please comment and let me know what you would like to see more of! Have a great week!
XoXo,
Aubrey 



No comments:

Post a Comment