Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back To School!


         On my first day back to school I was on the look-out for some perfect casual outfits when I stumbled upon these two ladies on my way to information systems 201.  They were kind enough to let me take their picture and now you and I can enjoy their trendy yet classy ensembles.  The lady on the left is wearing a stunning ivory blouse with a gray cardigan, skinnies, and gladiator sandals while the lady on the right rocks a gray tunic, cuffed skinnies, and boat shoes.  Both are perfect for a casual day at school.  Not only do they look great but they allow for a long yet comfortable day of toting books and other classroom staples around campus.
So...HOW DO YOU GET THEIR LOOK?

1. A Stylish Tunic:
http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=2670&itemID=54307 (Black & White Blouse--Alloy.com)**I want to add this one to my collection!
(Ivory Blouse--Modcloth.com)

2. A Pair of Figure-Flattering Skinnies: (Cuffed or Uncuffed)
(Miss Me Basic-Buckle.com)

3. Sandals or Boat Shoes...whatever you like!:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-serenite-sandal/3184497?origin=category&resultback=2515
(Can't help but be obsessed w/ these--Nordstrom.com)
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sperry-top-sider-angelfish-boat-shoe-nordstrom-exclusive/3147683?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=629
(Sperry Metallic Top-Siders--Nordstrom.com)

Thanks to our two stylish models and to the readers for following my blog.  Remember, it isn't about how many clothes you have but how well you mix and match.  All the pieces above can be worn with a variety of different outfits.  The blouses and skinnies can both be dressed up with heels and some blingy jewelry.  Just be creative and show who you are!  As always, if you or anyone you know is a style star, e-mail me at aubreyerickson@gmail.com.  Have a great and stylin' week!

XoXo,
Aubrey E.

No comments:

Post a Comment