Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lexie!


I love Lexie's look because it is laid back and stylish. When I saw Lexie, I knew I had to take a picture of her. I love her booties with her neutral skirt and slouchy button-up shirt and cardigan. She looks great and I'm glad she let me take a picture of her!  So ...

HOW DO YOU GET HER LOOK?

1. A Basic Button-Up Shirt:

2. A Contrasting Cardigan:

3. A Neutral Skirt:

4. Some Kickin' Boots:
Trekking Boots! -- Modcloth.com (As a side note ... unlace these and put the tongue down if you want the same look as Lexie!)

Thanks for checking out my blog!  I hope you found something new you want to try.  Remember any look can be modified to fit your own unique personality!  Be sure to send me the next style star or any questions to aubreyerickson@gmail.com.  Have a great week.

-Aubrey


No comments:

Post a Comment