Thursday, October 27, 2011

Carlie!


   Wow, I can't believe another week has come and gone!  Luckily, I found this great girl (with a great outfit, of course) on campus as I was waiting for one of my classes. I love her classy button-up shirt with pearls and, my favorite piece, the vest.  The line between a great vest, like Carlie's, and a terrible vest, think 90's fleece vests, is very thin but Carlie made it look like a million bucks.  Her outfit screams fall sophistication.  So ...

HOW DO YOU GET HER LOOK?

1. A Killer Vest:

2. A Great Button Up:

3. Some Classy Pearls:

Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope it helped you out of a style rut ... or at least inspired you to try something different.  Have a great week and remember to leave a comment if you have any questions or suggestions!  Have a great week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment