Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day after day after day...

Do you ever feel like you have just run out of ideas when you're getting dressed in the mornings?  I totally know how you feel!  I love clothes but sometimes I feel like my closet is just not enough... To remedy this problem without totally depleting my bank account I decided to start a blog to find ways to best outfit my body and every other body type.  From now on I am going to embarass myself by asking anyone who I think looks great to let me take their picture and post it on my blog along with ideas on how to make my many "model's" styles your own! I will also take pictures of some of my favorite outfits that I wear along with ideas on how to make them work for different figures. Who knows I might even include some men's styles! We'll see, wish me luck!
                                                     xoxo,
                                                           Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment