Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Amberlee!

             I met Amberlee at Sally's, a beauty supply store.  She was so nice and thankfully she let me take her picture!  I love the layered look and Amberlee does it beautifully!  She layered leggings and a crocheted skirt on the bottom and a chunky belt, jean button-up, and a vest on top. Amberlee was nice enough to let me know that she got most of her look from Forever 21! To get her look you don't have to layer exactly the same, you can even just layer the top or the bottom, but her look is very fun and great for summer!

So, how do you get her look?!

1. Some Sweet Sandals:
3. A Summer-y Skirt (Or even a long shirt dress):
(Black Geo Skirt-Makemechic.com-a new site I found!)
(Lace Skirt-Makemechic.com)
4. A Great Tunic Shirt:
http://www.bodyc.com/products/pinstripe-tunic/
(Pinstripe Tunic-Bodyc.com **on sale for $6.99!!!)
http://www.buckle.com/bke-lace-waist-shirt/prd-26215BKEDN1125/sku-7029770400
(Lace Waist Shirt-Buckle.com)

5. A Simple Vest:
Thanks so much for checking out my blog, and thanks to Amberlee especially for being my model! Remember you don't have to use all the elements of this layered look, mix and match, dress it up or down.  I would love to hear input on how this has changed your view on getting dressed in the morning! E-mail me at aubreyerickson@gmail.com. I hope you like the new look of my blog! Let me know how I can make it even better and be sure to send me a picture of you in your favorite outfit so you can be the next 'Style Star."

                                                       XoXo,
                                                           Aubrey



No comments:

Post a Comment