Saturday, December 10, 2011

Michelle!

Can you believe it? Christmas is only 15 days away! I was definitely glad to run into Michelle yesterday at Olive Garden.  Her outfit has tons of items that would be great to put on a holiday wish list. I love the feather earrings (a great trend) and the bright blouse, they make the winter seem not so dreary.  So ...

HOW DO YOU GET HER LOOK?
A Fun Pair of Feather Earrings:

A Bright Blouse:

Some Sweet Skinnies:

Some Haute Boots:

Michelle, if you are reading this, thanks for letting me interrupt your lunch and take your picture. To everyone else, thanks for reading! I hope you got some great ideas for the holidays and that you will try something new! Remember if you have any questions or if you know of a style star, e-mail me at aubreyerickson@gmail.com.  Thanks and Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment