Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wedding Edition!







        This month has been wedding crazy...and I have loved every second of it.  Two of my favorite people in the world got married on August 9th-my brother, Spenser, and and one of my best friends, Kourtney-to each other!  To celebrate their special day I just had to show off their classy taste.
       Our bridesmaids outfits were really simple but they had an elegant and fun flair.  We all chose our own white tops and black skirts then Kourtney gave us a red flower belt to pull it all together. 

So..How Do You Get This Classy, Sassy Wedding Look??

1. A Sophisticated White Blouse:
http://www.express.com/gathered-collar-ruffled-front-top-37803%20682/control/page/3/show/3/index.pro#jsLink (Ruffle Top--Express.com--I got my chiffon tie-around blouse from Express)
2. A Sexy Black Skirt:
3. A Sassy Red Belt:

Thanks to Kourtney for picking out our great outfits! We had such a great time on your special day.  Thanks to you too for following my blog! It's so fun looking for cute outfits that can mix, match, and be dressed up, or down!  Remember to e-mail me your favorite looks and keep checking back every week to see the new style stars!

                                                                  XoXo,
                                                                 Aubrey






No comments:

Post a Comment